4 DAY 3 NIGHT TREK This long trek takes you far into the wild south, including stops at almost all of Wadi Rum’s top attractions, including the stunning Barra Canyon and the base of Jebel Burdah where Rum’s largest rock arch is perched. Weather permitting, you can enjoy your nights under the stars while spending your final night in our lovely campsite.
- 8am Introductions, camel instructions and depart.
- 9am Lawrence’s Spring, a water hole used since Nabatean times.
- 11am Qatar Spring, beneath spires of Jebel Qatar.
- 11:30am Umm Sabata View
- 12pm Umm Al-Samn Arch. Lunch in shady spot nearby.
- 4pm Natural caves. 30 second scramble.
- 4:30pm Wadi Sabet viewpoint.
- 6pm Camp in desert beneath rock outcropping. Dinner and sleep under the stars.
DAY 2 7:30-9am Breakfast and departure.
- 10am Bedouin cisterns carved in the mountains.
- 11am Umm Angor Mountain.
- 12pm Umm Fruth Rock Bridge. Lunch nearby.
- 3:30pm Abu Khashaba Canyon.
- 4:30pm Burdah Canyon.
- 5:30pm Burdah Rock Bridge.
- 5:30pm Camp in desert beneath Burdah Arch. Dinner and sleep under the stars.
DAY 3 7:30-9pm Breakfast and departure.
- 10am View of Al-Hudhn Valley.
- 11am Mushroom Stone.
- 12pm Lunch beneath Jebel Muharrag.
- 3:30pm Abu Jdeidah viewpoint.
- 4:30pm Pass through narrow Barra Canyon.
- 5:30 View of Mzeilgeh Valley.
- 6pm Arrive in our beautiful campsite beneath Jebel Arraqa. Dinner and sleep in tents or under the stars.
DAY 4 7:30-9am Breakfast and departure.
- 9:30am Lawrence’s House, ancient caravan stopping point.
- 10:30am Anfishiyeh Nabatean Inscriptions.
- 11am Wadi Rum’s largest sand dunes. 5 minute climb, 5 second descent.
- 11:30am Pass through Umm Rashid Canyon
- 12pm Small Arch. Lunch in shady spot nearby.
- 3:30pm Khazali Canyon. Hike the small siq with Nabatean inscriptions.
- 5pm Arrive in Wadi Rum village. Take a shower!
Prices: 1pax 300JD, 2-3pax 220JD, 4+ 185JD